At Kennedy’s Cranbourne, we have a comprehensive range of sand and soil types. From top soil through to concrete sand, we are sure to have what you need. Based in Cranbourne, we service homeowners and landscapers all over Berwick, Narre Warren, Carrum Downs and the surrounding areas, so it’s easy to get the sand and soil that’s right for you.
Kennedy’s Cranbourne has an enormous range of sand & soils available to choose from, including:
Sand & Soils
- Packing Sand or Builders Sand is used to build up areas under concrete
- Yellow Brick Sand – can be used for making mortar for bricklaying
- White Brick Sand – used for making mortar for bricklaying
- White Washed Sand – used in tiling and perfect for sandpits
- Concrete Sand – used for making concrete and for bedding under pavers
- Concrete Sand Aggregate Mix – a mixture of sand and screenings. Just add cement
- Turf Sand – for laying turf
- Golf sand
- Synthetic Turf Sand (45kg) – for use on top of synthetic turf
- Screened top soil
- Super blend soil
- Revive Compost
- Mushroom Compost
Please note that superblend top soil contains some chicken manure. Chicken manure is unsuitable for native plants. Revive compost can be added to screened top soil for a nutritious blend which is safe on all plants.
For products such as peninsula dust and bluestone dust, please see our driveway toppings page. Since all our sands and soils are natural, colours can vary.
To be certain you are choosing the product that is right for you, please come in and take a look at what’s on offer before you buy. For any more information on our products, get in touch with Kennedy’s Cranbourne on 03 5996 2504 or by filling out our contact form here.