Kennedy’s Cranbourne is one of the premier suppliers of garden and playground mulch in the Cranbourne area. Apply on top of soil to beautify garden beds and prevent soil being exposed to the sun during hot, dry weather. It not only prevents water loss from the soil and prevent weed growth, it also keeps plant roots cool.
For best effectiveness apply around 5-10cm thick across an even area, remembering to keep it about 5cm away from the base of plants to reduce the risk of stem rot.
To determine the amount needed for a project, it’s first necessary to calculate the volume of the garden bed. Use Kennedy’s Cranbourne’s Volumetric Calculator to determine the volume needed for any product, in any shape or size.
Not shown in Photos is 20mm Pine Bark (Chunky Bark)
Please Note: Photos are for display purposes only, actual product of natural mulches may vary slightly
As one of the most experienced and professional mulch suppliers in Clyde North, Cranbourne, Narre Warren, Carrum Downs, and Berwick, Kennedy’s has a range of different mulch solutions, for landscapers and homeowners alike, including:
- Types of Mulch and compost
- NEW PRODUCTS – Revive Recycled Compost and Bush Chip Mulch:
- Ask about our newest mulch products. See image above
- Sugar cane mulch, mushroom mulch, eucalyptus mulch, or hemp mulch are all great for vegetable gardens and shallow-rooted plants. All feeding mulches eventually breakdown and provide (“feed”) nutrients to the soil.
- Woody and Feeding:
- Examples such as Midnight Black mulch, Cottage fines, or Blended Bark are used in both shallow-rooted and deep-rooted plants. Woody and feeding mulches are less likely to be blown away, and can be used on exposed sites.
- Hard Permanent:
To find out more about our mulches or any of our other products, get in touch with Kennedy’s Cranbourne by calling 03 5996 2504 or filling out our contact form here.
See our Garden ideas gallery page here