Kennedy’s Cranbourne is an experienced provider of high quality rubble and recycled concrete. Our crushed rock, aggregate and stone products have a wide range of applications, such as:
- Road making, road surfacing and driveways
- Pathways and under paving
More specifically, crushed rock is perfect for creating a stable road base, as well as for road surfacing, rock landscaping, driveways, and more (see Aggregate for more information).
At Kennedy’s Cranbourne, we pride ourselves on providing a variety of rubble and crushed rock products that Cranbourne residents will love, in a range of different sizes and textures including:
- 20mm B-Grade
- 40mm B-Grade
- 20mm Recycled Concrete -to be used as a base underneath concrete or pathways. Not recommended to be used on top layer of your project.
- 20mm Road Base A-Grade
- 100mm Rubble Class-4 C-Grade
- 5mm minus Peninsula Dust
- 20mm Drainage Scoria
- 40 mm Base Coarse CL3
- 20mm Base Coarse CL3
- Mudstone Rocks (see Pebbles for more information)
All our products are natural, resulting in variations in size, colour, and texture; we recommend ordering the entire quantity required at once, to ensure maximum consistency.
For more information about rubble and crushed rock in Cranbourne, Berwick, Narre Warren, Carrum Downs and all surrounding areas, get in touch with Kennedy’s Cranbourne on 03 5996 2504 or by completing our contact form here.